Protection of personal data
Information about us: Dalor Ltd. /Daisy furniture and/or an administrator of personal data/ is a company registered in the Commercial Register with BULSTAT: 123632750 and администратора на лични данни/ е дружество ,вписано в Търговския регистър с Булстат:123632750 and registered office and address of management: Stara Zagora, 51, General Ivan Pashin Str., tel.0897958076, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our respect towards your personal data
Daisy furniture pays great importance for the protection of the personal data and collects and processes personal data only subject to the requirements of the local and European legislation. The purpose of the current “Policy for protection of personal data” is to inform the customer how we process your data and what kind of personal data we would collect for you, with what purpose, terms and what are your rights.
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. Therefore we protect your personal data by applying every appropriate technical and organizational means, with which we prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
What kind of information we collect and why?
We may collect your personal data when you use our website or choose our services. In most cases we require your personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract, complying with a legal obligation or protecting our legitimate interest. Of course, with some of our services, you yourself provide this information by choosing and agreeing to send us information about yourself. Without this data, we could not provide the relevant services. If you do not provide us data for identification, we will not be able to conclude a contract for product or service. Depending on the services, which you are using, we may collect and process the following information for you.
– General data, for your personalization
- Full name, address, telephone number
– Information related to the contract concluded between us and their execution.
- Data for contact – address for contact, telephone number and email address.
- When register in our website – username and password.
- Information for credit or debit card, number of the bank account or other bank and payment information relating to payments made to us;
- Letters or emails, that we receive from you during our communication
- Recordings from video cameras when you visit our commercial and administrative sites in order to secure ourselves and your security;
- Information in relation to applying for a loan with our partner. In this case, we are acting on their behalf as processors.
- Other data which we may collect for you are: IP address, demographical data, and data provided during participation in special campaigns, games, and lotteries organized by us, including through social platforms.
The purpose of processing your data.
We process personal data we collect most often for the following purposes:
Processing the data necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract
- Identifying the customer through all commercial channels;
- Making offers, contracts, and all other accompanying documents. Managing and executing your orders;
- Making a credit assessment through our credit partner;
- Making a delivery and installation;
- Preparation of accounting documents as an account or invoice for purchased goods and services, such as deliveries and installation;
- Providing comprehensive service by calling by phone or electronically. Providing warranty service;
- Notices related to our products and services.
Processing the data necessary to fulfill our statutory obligation
- Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of correct and lawful accounting;
- Obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulators;
- Fulfillment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-premises sales provided by the Law for Protection of Consumer;
- Providing information to the court and law enforcement authorities.
Processing the data based on your consent
- For direct marketing of our products and services.
Processing the data based on the legitimate interest
- Making video surveillance in our commercial and administrative sites
With whom we share your information:
Daisy Furniture uses third parties for support for certain contract activities or in the fulfillment of a legal obligation. We do not provide your personal data to third parties before we are certain that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data by striving to carry out strict controls to meet this goal.
Some of the recipients of personal data may be:
- delivery companies, assembly companies, courier companies, external consultants and specialists, law firms, banks, security firms, individuals who support equipment, software, and hardware used to process personal data from Daisy Furniture Hosting companies and commercial agents and others.
The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as:
- Regulatory bodies, incl. state commissions, institutions, and agencies, National Revenue Agency (NRA), National Social Security Institute (NSSI), courts, prosecutor’s office, etc., to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
Daisy Furniture does not collect or process personal data through the functional cookies used by the Company.
Processing of anonymized data
We process your data for statistical purposes, this means for analyzes where the results are only generalizing and therefore the data is anonymous – for example, in order to present traffic to large groups of people. Identifying a specific person from this information is impossible
Why and how do we use automated algorithms?
We do not use means of automated decision making.
Daisy Furniture takes precautions to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymization, and anonymization of collected personal data.
When do we delete your personal information?
We store all the information we have collected about you and destroy it in the legally established time, and if there are none we delete it within the deadlines specified by us, and after final settlement of all our financial dealings. We do not keep your data indefinitely.
Part of the terms are:
– 5 years upon the expiry of the limitation periods set in the Law on Obligations and Contracts;
– 10 years under the Accounting Act for the storage and processing of accounting data;
– 5 years of obligation to provide information to the court, competent state bodies, etc. grounds provided for in current legislation;
– 30 days of CCTV recording at the merchant sites
In the case of anonymisation of personal data, the deadlines do not apply as we can not identify you.
Transferring between countries
The transfer, storage, and processing of personal data is secured by modern technical means. Daisy Furniture will not transfer your data outside of the EEA without complying with legal requirements by introducing appropriate safeguards to preserve the confidentiality of your information.
Access, corrections, and withdrawal
At any time, you can ask Daisy Furniture to provide you with information about the personal data that has been collected and stored for you. You can also ask Daisy Furniture to correct, delete or update such personal information. Daisy Furniture also provides you with the right to object and limit the processing of your personal data as well as your rights in automated decision making.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data on Daisy Furniture. However, the withdrawal will not affect the legally processed data until the withdrawal.
Part of your rights, such as data deletion or objection to processing, may be restricted by applicable law.
Requests for access to information or for correction are submitted either personally or by an explicitly authorized person, by means of an explicit written authorization. An application may also be made electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We would like to inform you that under the current legislation, you have the right to complain about the way your data is processed by the Supervisory Authority Commission for Personal Data Protection, Sofia 1592, “Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov “№ 2 or www.cpdp.bg.
This privacy procedure can be changed over time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their disclosure. Regular review of this page ensures that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes Daisy Furniture uses it and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other parties.
Contact with deizibg.com and/or Dalor Ltd. in relation to Privacy and Confidentiality
This information was last updated and changed on 25.05.2018.
6000 Stara Zagora,
Stara Zagora, 51 General Ivan Pashinov Str
Tel .: 0897955521, 0897958076
email 1: email@example.com
email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
from 9:30 to 18:00. on weekdays